SHTML is a "server-side" language which is exactly what he needs. Actually
forgot about it but PHP is a better alternative anyways...

________________________________

From: Paceaux [mailto:pace...@madebypaceaux.com]

Actually.. there is a way to do this with plain ol' HTML. Kind of.

It's called SHTML. I learned about it on one of my last clients (I promptly
switched him to PHP).  I'd never  recommend the method because HTML is a
markup language, not a  server-side language.. and I can't imagine the
security issues that would stem from using shtml.

This is wildly off-topic from CSS, so I'll summarize by suggesting that you
research PHP. Look for best practices surrounding <?php include()?> or <?php
require_once()?>