Hi!

I'm using Wordpress to make a website and I'm stuck on this one. When hovering
above an item in my navigation
bar (Home, About etc), I get a nice hover effect, the background is lit
up. However, it doesn't do this all the way down, there is a little
space at the bottom of the bar which isn't included in the hover-effect. Does
anyone know how to fix this?

I've tried to use Firebug to find relevant CSS-stuff but I can't find
 what to change. I'm currently using a Twenty Eleven childtheme I
made/am making. You can see the site (which isn't at all finished, by the way)
at threeseasonsmusic.com/wordpress

Apologies if my vocabulary isn't very professional. Thank you for your help!

Olle