I've lurked on this list, but the level of expertise required to understand
posts is beyond my level.  I've been to CSS3 design sites (w3school and
others).

I have 5 (may increase) boxes for data entry.  Right now they'er vertically
aligned.  I'm using <ul> rather than <table> because that seems more
CSS-ish.

How can I (if possible) have the boxes align in left-to-right columns and
as many rows as needed?  The variable alignment is for different platforms.

Do I have one big <div> that contains one <div> for each data-entry box?

There is some CSS code in CSS files.  Can I start fresh and use only CSS on
the page without having the CSS in the files interfering?

Ted

--
GPG/PGP public key: 0xB07F9AAE