Am 30.05.2012 01:19 schrieb Christian Ziebarth:
I recently worked on a project where for the iPad I altered the
-webkit-tap-highlight-color value to a value that would match the color
scheme of the site (http://www.brianleatart.com). I then told the
project manager what I did thinking she would think it was neat and
leave it at that but she followed up with, "That's great! Now can you
also change the font color when the link is tapped?" After extensive
searching I have been unable to find out how to do so. Any ideas?

Without knowing about -webkit-tap-* properties or even having an iPad - would specifying a font color for a:focus and a:active do the trick?