Le 18 oct. 2012 à 21:06, mem <talofo.l...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> Is there a way that you may know about, so that we can archive something like
> this
>
> video {
> max-width: 100%;
> height: auto;
> }
>
> BUT avoiding the scroll bar to appear, without using overflow:hidden; ?

i don't really understand. Are you constraining the height somewhere else ?

This works perfectly fine in my test:
div { border: 2px solid red; max-width: 85%; }
video { max-width: 100%; height: auto; width: 100%; }

The video resizes and keeps its aspect ratio (no height is specified elsewhere
- not using the width and height attribute on the html element)

  <source src="video.mp4" type="video/mp4">
 alt text
</video></div>

Philippe
--