2012-12-20 22:09, Brian M. Curran wrote:

Sorry, I don't have a link to share. I'm working off my desktop.

This makes things rather difficult to analyze.

I've written paragraphs using <p></p> tags. However, there is no space
between the sets of p tags. Anyone know what would cause the space between
paragraphs to collapse?

My bet would be that you are using some of the (in)famous "CSS reset" codes.

But if you open your document e.g. in Chrome, right-click on a paragraph and select "Inspect element", you should be able to see not only the CSS declarations applicable to the element and the computed property values but also the name of the CSS file from which each declaration comes from.

Yucca