At 13:50 -0500 2/1/13, John Snippe wrote:

Wow... nobody is immune from spam, eh?

Sadly not-- mailing lists are vulnerable to anyone who's a registered member, whether because a spammer signs up an address to spam intentionally, or a list member's computer or webmail account gets compromised. I've unsubscribed the offending account, so I hope there won't be any more spam coming from that particular vector. For everyone else, this is probably a good time to review your account security, webmail outboxes, and virus checks in case you've also been compromised. Sorry for the noise, folks.

--
Eric A. Meyer (http://meyerweb.com/eric/), List Chaperone
"CSS is much too interesting and elegant to be not taken seriously."