OK, it's not "breaking" but I've noticed after making some content
changes that my footer is not dropping far enough on a couple pages.

www.wideopenphotography.com is the main site.

Problem pages are:
www.wideopenphotography.com/events.php
www.wideopenphotography.com/portfolio.php

On both those pages you can see (at least in Chrome and Firefox) some of
the bg image below the bottom purple footer. I was thinking that the
clear: both would take care of that but I now realize that it's clearing
the menu and content DIVs but the page div is too long for the content
currently at those pages.

I can add a boatload of <br>s to stretch the content but I'm sure
someone smarter than me, that's most of you, know the solution and it's
likely some CSS I've not thought about before.

At some point I tried a min-height on the page DIV but no size seemed to
have any effect at all so I scrapped that bit of CSS.

Thanks,

Mike