Ive done that.  Sorry, i wasnt clear.

Only one div has a class of print and the rest are all hidden. Because
they do not print, what is there is just a large white gap.
_______________
Top of the page
{

 empty area

}

Div that I am printing.

 On the paper after printing, the empty area is just a large white
area. So in the large empty area are things like the header on the
page, the nav bar, some text I dont want printed.

--
Registered Linux User: #480675
Registered Linux Machine: #408606