Le 1 mars 2013 à 11:38, Philippe Wittenbergh <e...@l-c-n.com> a écrit :

> Le 1 mars 2013 à 10:26, Wade Smart <wadesm...@gmail.com> a écrit :
>
>> I have a div, unfortunately down lower on the page,
>> that Im printing off. When it prints, it starts printing
>> about half way down the page. Short of creating another
>> page just to print from, is there a way to pull the data up
>> the page?
>
> A URL showing your problem will make the conversation much much easier…

Wane sent me a screenshot off-list (doesn't help much unfortunately).
A few ideas:
* If the div is on the 1st printed page, a parent element (a div, or body, or
html) may have a large margin or padding at the top.

* Put debugging colours in your stylesheet: a thick bright outline, background
colours (red, lime, cyan) on elements in the page structure, etc. That may
reveal hidden elements that take up space.

        e.g div { outline: medium solid red; }

* Apply your print style rules to your screen stylesheet; that way you can use
your browser debugging tools (Webkit inspector, Firebug, etc) to analyse the
problem.

PS - does that problem occur in different browsers or only one? Firefox is
really not great at printing, but I've had my share of problems with the others
as well.

Philippe
--
Philippe Wittenbergh