Hello all,
I have four divs:

First one is 100% width
Second 80% / Third 20% floated
Fourth 100%

I have a jQuery equal column heights script assigned to the second and
third columns. The problem is with my print CSS:
The third div (floated right column) is display:none - but its print height
is the same as it is in the screen CSS. The print width of the second div
is 100%, and the second div height is set to the third div height. All this
produces a big gap below the second div (above the fourth). I just need
that right, third column height to not be a factor when the second has
varying amounts of content. Possible?

--
J.C. Berry, M.A.
UI Developer

This E-mail is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18
U.S.C. ?? 2510-2521 and is legally privileged. This information is
confidential information and is intended only for the use of the individual
or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended