@Tom
Thanks for the response. So how does it react with say IE7, safari 1, firefox
3, etc?
Or javascript disabled browsers? I guess my point is that to have a responsive
website, "normally" the responsiveness is dependent on a javascript framework,
like bootstrap for example. No javascript no responsive.

Hence the navigation wouldn't matter if it relied on javascript or not because
the basis of your website does. The responsiveness.
Unless I am just totally out of the loop (this is not an impossible assumption
=) and there is a non-javascript responsive design... ?
If so, I am all ears/eyes.

Best,

Karl DeSaulniers
Design Drumm