On 9/14/13 9:30 AM, Tom Livingston wrote:
Fair point.

This one works with JS disabled:

http://www.discovermvp.com/employers/

On Sat, Sep 14, 2013 at 12:19 PM, David Hucklesby <huckle...@gmail.com> wrote:
On 9/14/13 5:30 AM, Tom Livingston wrote:

I personally wouldn't want the main function of my navigation, on a
responsive site intended for many devices of varying ability, to be
dependent on JS. Added effects, progressively enhanced, maybe, but not the
main base function of navigating the site.

That raises an interesting question - how to make a drop-down or flyout menu
accessible to keyboard and touchscreen users? Is there a CSS-only solution?

Hmm. I can't get it to work even _without_ disabling JavaScript. ???
--
Cordially,
David