1 okt 2013 19.33 Chris Rockwell:

> I see, I did type "margin: 0 auto" in the email.  David pointed this out, but
> when I checked I **only** checked the pen, I didn't go back in the email to
> double check.  It should be:

Yes, thanks this helped. I guess I missed that part as I always have 0 auto and
just wanted to see if your suggestion worked.

This is still only of value when the height is known beforehand so is of
limited value. What you normally want is rules that always center content
vertically regardless of the actual height that needs to vary with content.