Le 13 févr. 2014 à 11:02, Debbie Campbell <d...@redkitecreative.com> a écrit :

>>> I'd like to have the large image that's currently in #footer-container slide
>>> up so that it's
>>>
>>> 1) on top of #container and #body-container
>>>
>>> 2) 'underlapping' the bottom of the page content a bit so some of the color
>>> shows behind the content.
>>>

> Yes - here's an example of what I'd like to have:
>
>> http://redkitecreative.com/dev/gardensweet/ex1.jpg
>
> See how the bottom image is moved up behind/under the main content area so
> some of the blue/grey shows behind the text?
>
> But this is what I don't want:
>
>> http://redkitecreative.com/dev/gardensweet/ex2.jpg
>
> When the browser's at full width, the background image rides up too far and
> the top is cut off. This is Chrome.
>

> I hope that makes sense - I don't want a big gap between the content and
> bottom image, I want them to overlap just a bit but not too much.

Does it do what you want if you change the background-image alignment from
“bottom” to “top” beyond a certain viewport width ?

Currently  you have
> @media only screen and (min-width: 960px) {
>       #footer-container {
>               background: #fff url(images/body-bg.jpg) center bottom
> no-repeat;
>               background-size: 100% auto;

you could add

@media only screen and (min-width: 1160px) {
        #footer-container {
                background: #fff url(images/body-bg.jpg) center top no-repeat;
/* <—- change to top here */
                background-size: 100% auto;

I made a wild guess as for the value of the MQ – it could be  a little more or
a little less. Test… :=)

Philippe
--
Philippe Wittenbergh