dec 17 2014 22:34 Gates, Jeff <gat...@si.edu>:

> Jukka and Joergen, I’ve already tried #cart-contents legend { visibility:
> hidden; } and it didn’t work. Actually, that was the first thing I tried.

Use the web developer tools in here:
https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/developer/ and you can be *certain* what
rules are used on what html elements. Why guess and look for the needle in the
stack?
Of course there is no needle. It’s your perception playing games with you. If
you think you affected the look of an element and it doesn’t change, you didn’t.

While intelligent suggestions like those you can get from the members here
certainly are useful, also do yourself a service and learn yourself why things
work and doesn’t work by using tools that guide you with relevant information.

View it as a learning adventure. Take apart pages, your own and others and
experiment. It’s a great way to learn. Give yourself half an hour a day at
least to do that.