For someone at the OPs level, I'd not recommend a site with such a bad
reputation. He won't know if what he is reading is correct. While that site
may be improved as of late, why start learning at such a poorly regarded
source. There are much more reputable places to learn the basics.

Csstricks.com

Moz sites

Html5doctor