Tom Livingston wrote:

It appears that the errors are for things that are not yet part of the
spec the validator is based on. I would not call that bad code.

Schoolboy errors, which indicate (to my mind) the level of care (or lack thereof) that went into the preparation of the material :

Error Line 453, Column 88: & did not start a character reference. (& probably should have been escaped as &.)

…ancybar.net/ac/fancybar.js?zoneid=1502&serve=C6ADVKE&placement=html5doctor" id…
Error Line 453, Column 102: & did not start a character reference. (& probably should have been escaped as &.)

Philip Taylor