I have a client who wishes to have body copy as Helvetica Light. I'm on a pc and have Helvetica LT Std. The following font-weights produce the following results:

Anything between 100-500/Lighter appears as normal. 600 and 700 appears as bold and 900 appears as Black.

How does one target Light? Thank you for your time and guidance.

|body{
font-family: "Helvetica, Arial,sans-serif; font-weight: 200;
}

How about using font-weight: lighter;

body{
   font-family:  Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;
   font-weight: lighter;
}

You also need to remove the opening quotation marks before Helvetica.