aug 16 2015 05:23 Crest Christopher <crestchristop...@gmail.com>:

> The problem is when those images are scaled; when an image is scaled between
> small and medium there is pixelation, how can one sharpen the images when,
> and only when there is a threshold between a small and medium image ? I've
> been searching online and the most I found dealt with the img tag, not
> background images.

I’m not sure I understand the problem nor why you think some sharpening will
work, but the problem is interesting. I’m thinking that increased sharpening
will only make pixelation worse. What you could do is move the break points, so
that the largest an image is shown is at a stretch level where pixelation isn’t
very noticeable. The largest image is typically beyond your control as you
never can control how big display users will show your design on, unless you
use a max size which I wouldn’t do as a designer.

/MiB