On Sep 5, 2015, at 3:26 PM, Tom Livingston <tom...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Saturday, September 5, 2015, Crest Christopher <
> crestchristop...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> As I wrote in previous posts what solution is there if an image gets
>> stretched by roughly 56% before the next break-point ?
>>

> If there isn't anything effecting the image such as a mistake in styling,
> your solution would be to use images that are large enough to hold up to
> the widths needed between breakpoints.

The rule of thumb is the resolution has to be there from the start.
Build big, publish small.

If you must stretch, I would say no more than 10-20% increase or reduction till
you switch images.
Any more than that, you will experience what your experiencing.

Best,

Karl DeSaulniers
Design Drumm
http://designdrumm.com