Since I changed the background-image order to what in essence should have worked out. This also required me to change the background-position order, and to my surprise it doesn't work.

What I had previously was using the three background position properties; top, bottom, center. You can't mix percentages with written position properties, written as in using the word; top. At the moment, the top & bottom graphic that were working previously before changing the order of the background-images are no longer visible ?

Tom Livingston wrote:
Did you read the info at the link I sent?