On Sunday, September 20, 2015, Crest Christopher <crestchristop...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Since I changed the background-image order to what in essence should have
> worked out.  This also required me to change the background-position order,
> and to my surprise it doesn't work.
>
> What I had previously was using the three background position properties;
> top, bottom, center.  You can't mix percentages with written position
> properties, written as in using the word; top.  At the moment, the top &
> bottom graphic that were working previously before changing the order of
> the background-images are no longer visible ?
>
> Tom Livingston wrote:
>
> Did you read the info at the link I sent?

If you are using the full background shorthand as shown at the CSS-tricks
link or our other email thread, you should have just reordered each entire
background rule. If you aren't using proper shorthand again you are going
to run into issues. As always, a link is best.

--

Tom Livingston | Senior Front End Developer | Media Logic |
ph: 518.456.3015x231 | fx: 518.456.4279 | medialogic.com

#663399