Other than Opera Mini, you cannot run any other rendering engine on an
iOS device other than the installed Webkit.

My suggestion is to not build the page so it is dependent on pixel
widths - at least not to the extent that a 1 pixel difference breaks
your page. Yikes!

On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 11:43 AM, Crest Christopher
<crestchristop...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The only solution I can think of is since the problem is with Safari using
> WebKit engine is if it's possible to switch between webkit and blink ?
>

> MiB wrote:
>>

>> okt 14 2015 01:28 Crest Christopher<crestchristop...@gmail.com>:
>>

>>> What if you don't have an iPhone or a Mac to begin with, there is no
>>> other options besides Chrome, or am I wrong ?
>>

>> Xcode has iphone emulation . I haven’t applied it recently, but I think
>> you can run it separately from the coding in Xcode. I did this at some
>> point, but I don’t remember the set up and it should have been changed
>> now..I use Bluestacks for Android.

Tom Livingston | Senior Front End Developer | Media Logic |
ph: 518.456.3015x231 | fx: 518.456.4279 | medialogic.com

#663399