Jay Tanna composed on 2017-08-17 21:14 (UTC):

> <news://news.lexi.net/oldschool.webdev> <news://news.lexi.net/oldschool.ot>

> Probably you need webdev - 2nd link.  You also need a newsreader like
> Thunderbird.

> If not then perhaps we can decide a suitable name and approach Giganews to
> host a newsserver for us.  We can decide on the content and format of the
> server like HTML/CSS/Scripts/C# for web etc.

> The 3 links I provided are pretty new (about 1 week old) so there isn't
> anything going on but it is up to the users to make use of it and we can make
> it a good community.  No registration is required but who knows in future we
> might have to register if spam is out of control.
If going the newsgroup route, consider any that have been around considerably
longer, comp.infosystems.www.authoring.*, e.g.:
<news:comp.infosystems.www.authoring.html> &
and many more.

Maybe list-mom Eric would accept an expansion of this list's role, given the low
traffic level it's had for quite some time?

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/