On 17 Aug 2017, at 17:50, Felix Miata wrote:

Maybe list-mom Eric would accept an expansion of this list's role, given the low
traffic level it's had for quite some time?

This is an interesting question. css-d has been moderately more active than WD-L, but the traffic level is definitely lower.

I admit, I've thought about shuttering css-d. But every time I think I'm getting close to that decision, a post or thread convinces me it's still valuable. And with the huge CSS shifts now underway, from flexbox to grid to writing modes to a whole lot more, there's actually a stronger rationale to keep it around than there has been in a while.

Still, widening the scope is a bit tricky, given that the list is literally named to define its own scope. This will take some pondering. If anyone has ideas for how the list might redefine itself, or be more useful in general, however incremental or radical, please send them to me off-list-- we don't need to clutter up the list itself.

--
Eric A. Meyer - http://meyerweb.com/