-Caveat Lector-

I believe that it was admitted that some samples of OJ's blood found at the
scene had preservative in it -- proving at least that part had been
planted.

Can anyone provide more details on the death of Ron Goldman's five friends?
I never heard of this.

I have always wondered why Mark Fuhrman was given such a simpathetic ear by
the Big Media after the trail -- usually his kind are charicatured and
ridiculed without much chance of reply. This is not to imply that Fuhrman
planted the evidence -- it could have been planted for him to find. There
is at least one former Hollywood Detective (Gareth Wean) who has said from
the beginning that this was a frame-up of OJ with the complicity of some of
the powers that be in L.A. The newspaper out of LA, Contact, which is too
expensive for me at this time, and of which I have only seen a few copies
--  has done some stuff on the Wean positions. Jim Condit Jr.