-Caveat Lector-

Thank-you, very much, for your clarification.. I picked-up the item from a
posting at alt.conspiracy on 12/6/98. You may want to check. If you cannot
find a copy, I am sure it is still on aol and will get for you. There were at
least two different notices, advertising its availablity.

Thank-you, again, for bringing it to our attention and . . .  CTRL is proud to
have you amongst us.

Anything, I may do to help, please let me know.

-----
In a message dated 12/7/98 2:19:57 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>The following was posted 12/7/98 on the Conspiracy Theory Research List:
>
>>http://www.musicbayou.com/MARRS.htm
>>OSWALD'S CONFESSION
>>-----
>>Available for PURCHASE and INSTANT DOWNLOAD, exclusively on Music Bayou.
>>
>>From the writer of "CROSSFIRE" - the book that Oliver Stone used to make
>>"JFK" and - "ALIEN AGENDA" - now comes "OSWALD'S CONFESSION" - a
>>collector's COMIC BOOK on the JFK Assassination. A "must have" for every
>>true American and student of the JFK assassination.
>>
>>Includes a special commentary from Jim Marrs, a former military
>>intelligence officer and a million selling investigative reporter and
>>author, who has taught the course on the JFK assassination since 1976 at
>>the University of Texas at Arlington.
>
>This is to serve public notice that myself and Richard Mosley (listed as
>co-creators of "Oswald's Confession" at the above-referenced website) have
>not authorized the publication of this book.
>
>In the late 1980s, Mosley and I collaborated on a graphic novel about the
>Kennedy assassination.  Marrs later joined the project to become a third
>collaborator.  Shortly after Marrs' involvement, the collaboration was
>dissolved.
>
>However, Marrs has since completed the book and published it.  He has done
>so without our permission or knowledge.  The book is now being sold for
>profit at the above website, yet we have been offered no monetary
>compensation.
>
>We object to having our names put on a book we have not even seen, let
>alone authorized, and are hereby making our objection a matter of public
>record.
>
>Mack White, Artist/Writer, Villa of the Mysteries
>Richard Mosley, Producer, Day 51: The True Story of Waco
-----
Aloha, He'Ping,
Om, Shalom, Salaam.
Em Hotep, Peace Be,