-Caveat Lector-

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
    I am sorry I did not make my self clear. I was not looking for
    your definition of 'Pure Capitalism.'What I wanted to know was
    if you so strongly support a complete "Laissez faire capitalism"
    how would that be different from what happened before in what I
    consider a very barbaric time in our country.

MJ:
I am a fan/advocate/believer in freedom and liberty ... with a
zest for EQUALITY before a standard: an individual's RIGHT to
his own life as philosophically identified within the DoI and
later codified in the US Constitution.

I have already POINTED to two areas in the era you identify above
as being mythology, but you expressed your disinterest and boasted
of your 'omnipotence'.

Regard$,
--MJ

Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption
of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the
Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers
of good intentions. There are men in all ages who  mean to
govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good
masters, but they mean to be masters. -- Noah Webster