-Caveat Lector-

[EMAIL PROTECTED] in brackets:

<<I assume you're referring to my post about Ron Goldman and his
friends.

There has been some question about who was the real object of this
murder and that Nicolle Simpson may have been the "bystander" --not
Goldman.>>

This is partially argued by Stephen Singular in "Legacy of Deception".  I
think it may be correct to a degree: that the killers were trying to take care
of two birds with one stone (or 3, if you include the framing of OJ.)

<<What makes this seem like  a possibility is that Ron Goldman's
roommate was either murdered or "vanished" or both something like a
week before what has become known as the O.J. murders.  I have also
read that three or four other young men--homosexuals? waiters at the
restaurant  (Mezaluna?) --have also been murder victims. At the time
of the murders, Goldman was in the process of opening another
restaurant (in Arizona?) and there are many questions about his
involvement in drugs.>>

It wasn't a week before, but there are indeed numerous deaths of young men
associated with Goldman (not all were from Mezaluna.)  It is heavily rumored
from underground sources that Goldman and his friends were racking up big
gambling losses.  Drugs also appears part of it.  As for the homosexual angle,
there may be something to it after all: I've been told from good sources that
Ronald Goldman was involved in gay softcore porno films.

<<In fact, there were many strange murders surrounding the
trial--please don't ask me to be specific because I can't remember
the details. At least one reporter was killed and Dominic Dunne's son
was, I believe, kidnapped. None of this was reported in the press, or
if it was, it was passed over quickly in back pages.>>

Both of these are correct.  It was a Philadelphia Inquirer reporter who was
working on the case.  As for Dunne, he sure is a fishy character.

<<Where did I read this? In Sherman Skolnick's reports which you might
be able to find at Brian Redman's website.>>

And at http://www.konformist.com/skolnick/skolnick.htm .  Nothing on OJ there,
though, at least not yet.

Robert Sterling