Eldon Byrd was a senior Navy scientist at the Naval Surface Weapons Center
involved in developing electromagnetic devices for "riot control, clandestine
operations and hostage removal," according to Anna Keeler in Remote Mind
Control Technology. He was the contract manager for some of the research that
mind-control researcher Michael Persinger did on "neuro-impacts" of various
EMFs and ELFs, according to Dick Farley. (See
http://www.io.com/~hambone/web/ebyrd.html).

He has just posted the following to a private list (I have permission to
forward posts made to that list). His comment on 10 Hz radiation is
noteworthy.
10 Hz is the universal tremor reflex frequency and the resonant frequency of
the Earth (not to be confused with the Schumann resonance at 7.8, which is the
resonant frequency of the Earth-Ionosphere system--ignore the constant
mis/disinfo on the Art Bell show). 10 Hz has powerful entrainment effects.
Note
that the Russian Woodpecker signal radiated towards the U.S. (I monitored
it on
shortwave radios in the 70s and confirmed this fact myself) was modulated
by 10
Hz signals.

To my knowledge, the following is the first public release of this information
on apparent Russian mind control warfare. - WT

Eldon Byrd:

My roomate the last two years I worked for the US Gummit was an engineer who
was the wife of a Navy Attache.  They LIVED in the American embassy during the
time of the radiation "experiments".  She was enlisted to help with the
measurements (yes, we knew about it while it was happening).  She told me
that the level of microwave radiation was highest where the Soviets worked,
NOT where the US people worked or lived.

I monitored the Soviet Embassy in DC for 0 to 1GHz radiation in 1981.  There
was more 10Hz than anything else.  I triangulated the signal and found its
target to be the Pentagon.  (This is the first time I have released this
information).  Don't know exactly what that means, however.  Larry Collins
hired me to be the tech. consultant for his book "Maze" (about the KGB, ELF,
Mind Control, etc.)  We were conservative, yet the critics panned the book
as "too far out."  (Larry wrote "Is Paris Burning",  "Oh! Jerusalem", etc.)

Bearden puts out some garbage on purpose;  however, a lot of his stuff is
sound.  Scalar technology is based on unit vetors that have phase, but an
effectively suppressed amplitude--thus, all the information in contained in
a phase space and requires phase detectors to retreive.  I am currently
working on a hyperspatial communications system that requires almost no
power to transmit and receive and is not limited by classical S/N
considerations.  It is totally secure.  The carrier is 1/f noise (the
natural noise in the atmosphere).