-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 12/22/98 11:51:21 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>> 1. There is a new issie of Steamshovel, #16 and chock full of nuggets. An
>> excellant interview with the founder of THE FINDERS and many other fine
>> articles on all our favorutes. Go out and find.
>
>Thanks for the recommend!
>
>Here's some info on the Finders that does not appear in the issue. (CTRL
reaers
>unfamiliar with the Finders should know that the group has been accused of
being
>the pedophilic procurers for the intelligence community in DC. The groupd
denies
>the charge but does cop to the story that they had children in attendance at
>did
>a ritual goat sacrifice.):

 Thanks for the extra infoviews of Mr. Adams, personally, in reading Mr.
Petite's interview, I believe he left enough room to have his group being used
without 'his knowledge' for matters beyong 'his ken'. Also , I do believe it
would be very interesting to do some research on all those intel types and
others who hung around the finders. I am sure of very strict intell
procedures, especially that close to DC, would bring the Op under a very
strict need-to-know, and Mr. Petite may have wanted denability also.

Just innocent rural animal slaughter(sounds quite lame, to me and I don't mean
gold) or a layer of onion?

Hmm . .  Something to think about.

Like my daddy said, " Read it all and you will see that you learn much from
mis/dis. :-)

The Best to All this Season.