-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 12/25/98 5:40:07 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>And my concern is that things may be far worse for us when
>there are no "secrets."

Naw,  a true 'PGP' and 'bio-metric verification'(passive/non-intrusive-is now
possible) and a transparent financial and  civil databases. First we may want
to call in the marker on the 'Fed' and hopefully trim the codes down. But I
truly would rather see the databases in the hands of everyone than a select
elite few ensconced in the National Security State.  I don't know how many
checked out that long report by the Government, cutely called 'Trust in
Cyberspace'. Now I haven't read it all yet, but what I did was quite amazing.
It is really quite a clear record of projected 'national securitized back-
doored 'mothufuka' of a political control apparatus and the admittance as to
their scarity of resources because of security clearance personnel with the
talents and motivation to help towards the objectives of cyber-control was I
thought quite candid, just hidden in a small layer of bureacratese. MHO

Onwards to utmost of ours and ours futures.