-Caveat Lector-

The Bank of England was nationalized by the British Government under the
Labor Party after World War II.

Of course, this means nothing as the previous owners of the Bank of England
own the government.  Remember, the Rothschilds, contrary to popular myth,
are Court Jews, agents of the Monarchy and subservient to it.  The
Rothschilds were rewarded with a position on the prestigious "Acceptance
Committee" of the Bank of England after the Napoleonic Wars.  The Royal
Family and their relatives and allies owned the Bank of England.  Remember a
point seldom mentioned, investment bankers act as agents for the super
rich....they are not the "Rich", themselves.

The Rothschilds had no money when William of Orange conquered England in the
Glorious Revolution.  William was already super-rich with a House full of
Court Jews at his beck and call!    Rothschilds rose to prominence around
the time of the American Revolution acting as Court Jews for the then
richest man in the World the Landgrave of Hesse Cassel, a relative of the
British Monarchs.  The Landgrave made money renting out drafted soldiers to
other Monarchs and making loans all through covey of Court Jews who where
positioned to take the blame......

>Hi Lloyd,

>Wonder if I could pick your very knowlegable brain  - The Fed is well
>documented as a private bank and its owners are known. The Bank of
>England is acknowledged as a private bank, but I have little knowledge of
>its owners - I would assume that Rothschild would be key as apparently
>they provided alot of support to get William of Orange into power in the
>first place, but do  you know of any resources that I could follow up on?

>Very kind regards, and I greatly admire the work you are doing.

>Latimer Clark

***********************************
Lloyd Miller, Research Director for A-albionic Research (POB 20273,
Ferndale, MI 48220), a ruling class/conspiracy research resource for the
entire political-ideological spectrum.  Quarterly journal, book sales,
rare/out-of-print searches, New Paradigms Discussion List, Weekly Up-date
Lists & E-text Archive of research, intelligence, catalogs, & resources.
 To Discuss Ideas:
  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]      http://msen.com/~lloyd/
  For Ordering Info & Free Catalog:
   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://a-albionic.com/formaddress.html
  For Discussion List:
   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
   text in body:  subscribe prj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 **FREE RARE BOOK SEARCH: <http://a-albionic.com/search.html> **
   Explore Our Archive:  <http://a-albionic.com/a-albionic.html>
   Video Finder, Free Catalogs, Links, Sweepstakes, What-Not:
     http://www.msen.com/~daugh/store.htm