-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 12/28/98 4:18:46 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

<< When are you Clinton haters going to stop weaseling about Clinton's
popularity
 and face the fact that the voters have elected him twice, think he is
terrific
 for the economy and conducts foreign policy much better than his recent
 predecessors?  All your awkward rationalizing does not persuade.  Polling has
 become an important statistical discipline, the practitioners know the ins
and
 outs.  You simply don't want to know the facts but the Republicans will pay
 the price in 2000.

 Jerry >>

Well, I'm sure we will all agree that Clinton is a popular man and he was
elected to office twice, and I must say I have heard more than one person say
that they hated him because he lied but if they could they would vote him back
into office yet again because they "like" him so much and he has done so much
good for our country.  We will all agree to this if you Clinton suck up
sycophants will just admit that he is a traitor, that he has committed
treason, that he is a slime, that he is a greedy bastard who sold out his
country's national security to the Chinese for a little bit of money, that he
is or was involved in drug smuggling out of Mena, that he was in bed with Bush
at least for a while, that he sold out labor with his great support for GATT
and NAFTA, and that much of everything else that he did is just a smokescreen
for 6 years of not a lot.  Let's not forget the great respect that our foreign
policy garners around the world, Madeline Albright is such a good example of
US international expertise isn't she?  William Christopher another great
example of US foreign policy know how, right?
MIND YOU I'm NOT saying that I prefer Bush or any of his ilk either because he
is much MORE of a rat and weasel than Clinton, and was able to get away with
it all to boot, which makes me "hate" him more for it.
Your sycophantic support is just as sickening as anything you attribute to the
"horrible" republicans and their "evil" "partisan" attacks against this
"goodly" and "saintly" man who is just trying to do his best for our nation.
PLEASE GIVE US ALL A BREAK!?
Teo1000