---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 1999 02:03:37 EST
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Clinton's Fate Decided at Hilton Head

January 31, 1998

This morning the offices of Rumor Mill News Agency received a phone call from
a major source we had not heard from in years.

He spent about fifteen minutes on the telephone.  We spent about two hours
deciphering the hastily taken notes.  When RMNews agreed to publish
information coming from Sources within the intelligence Agency, we had to
agree to play by their rules.  Rule number one was to never record their
voices.  This makes it quite difficult when they are long winded.  But I have
learned to take very good short hand.  Then if I can read my own writing, I
can recreate the conversation.  My half of the conversation is recorded.  That
way, I am able to reconstruct almost perfectly, what I have been told.

I knew that I was not going to have the time today to write the article the
way I wanted it written.  That is why I wrote to Brian Redman and gave him the
information.  He wrote an excellent article.  I am attaching it.

Later that night, I turned on my favorite radio show and discovered that my
friend Dr. Stan Monteith, did not have a guest for his Radio Liberty New
Year's Eve radio show. Knowing that it is important to get out the information
given me by this man, I called in and did a two hour program.

We covered everything the Source talked about, and in addition, we went into
the two factions of the intelligence communities, the Federal Reserve Bank,
the royal families of Europe, the Canaris Conspiracy to assassinate Adolph
Hitler, the name "Desert Fox' and  Field Marshal Rommel, plus the real reason
for the savings and loan failures in the early eighties. In the two hours we
also threw in Cecil Rhoads and his Round Table, the Rothschilds, James Baker,
Frank Carlucci, Bill Clinton, George Bush and a whole host of other notable
people.

 <A HREF="http://radioliberty.com/">Radio Liberty Home Page</A>  If you want
to purchase a copy of the tape, or if you want to start hearing, "The story
behind the story and the news behind the news", pull up the Radio Liberty Home
Page and listen in. They have Real Audio. and an 800 number. You will soon
find out, as I have, that Dr. Stanley Monteith is the best informed man in
America on the secret government and the plan to create a New World Order.

Tell the order taker you want a copy of the tape that was made December 31,
1998 with Rayelan (Russbacher). I don't know how much it is. I would guess it
will sell for $15.00. Send them an email and ask them.

I have inserted Brian Redman's story from CNNS (Conspiracy Nation News
Service), I have followed his article with my original letter to Brian, and I
have attached an article published by CNNS in which another researcher from
Aptos, CA has written about the Chinese connection. Bruce Adamson is a
researcher on the Kennedy Assassination. But he also has written a book on
Princess Diana, and he seems to be getting ready to write something on the
Chinese money and arms smuggling connection to the White House.

Subj:    Source: Fate Of Clinton Being Decided At Hilton Head (fwd)