-Caveat Lector-

I just glanced through the article below, but it looks good.
Interesting how "John Huang" said in reverse order sounds
like "Wang Jun."

Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 15:29:50 -0800
From: "Bruce C. Adamson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: WANG JUN WAS IMPORTANT, NOT JOHN HUANG
           IMPORTANT FLASH FROM WEBSITE (ciajfk.com)
       STARR BUCKS IS EXPLODING ALL OVER THE PLACE
                  INCLUDING CHINA
              by Bruce Campbell Adamson
              copyrighted December 1998

Was Adamson correct when he focused in on Wang Jun being tied to the Right
wing conspiracy, Ron Brown's demise and the Santa Cruz Jack Jacobson
bombing December 21, 1996?  See Adamson's Diana The Queen of Hearts and the
CIA/MI6 Princedom of Darkness, copyrighted 1998.

The corrupt side of the CIA as a distraction brought in John Huang which
sounded phonetically Wang Jun in reverse.  Wang Jun is a very close friend
of Henry Kissinger and George Bush.  Both Bush and Kissinger were in the
CIA 1950s/1960s and knew Lee Harvey Oswald's closest friend and CIA agent,
(George de Mohrenschildt) very well.

FLASH Wang Jun the Chinese Gun smuggler visited the White House on Feb.
6th, 1996 and had tea with Bill Clinton and Secretary of Commerce Ron
Brown.  Was Jun sent into the White House by right wing Republicans only to
make Clinton?  On April 3, 1996 Ron Brown's plane went down over Yugoslavia
mysterious and about 32 of Clinton's administration were killed.  No
autopsies were performed on the civilians.  An army pathologist Cogswell
claimed that Ron Brown had received a gun shot to his head.

Before this accident Clinton had been on the extreme left, fighting to have
gays in the military,etc.  Yet, his hard line political stance changed
immediately following Brown's demise.  Hillary Clinton had been on the very
same plane a week before.  Was someone telling President Clinton, "Gee
Bill, we like you and if we wanted to we could have taken out Hillary, but
Billy boy, we like you and Hillary" ?

Last night, I spoke to the parents of one of the victims of the Ron Brown
crash, Adam Darling.

(Author's note: Mr. Darling does not know if there is s distant cousin
relation to the CIA agent Frank Darling who was murdered in front of the
CIA in January of 1993 by Mir Aimal Kasi.  He said there may be a possible
cousin relationship but he did not know if there was.  See Steamshovel
Press # 16, 1998).

Mr. Darling said that he was a long time friend of Bill Clinton's from
Arkansas, through the parents of his wife.  They knew Clinton way back.
Hillary Clinton attended the funeral of Adam Darling in April of 1996.
Darling has continued his friendship with President Clinton today and feels
that Kenneth Starr never really had anything on Clinton.

Darling is suspicious on how the Air Force handled the crash. Darling won't
commit to a conspiracy theory in the Brown plane crash.  Yet, Darling
cannot ignore Cogswell's report or the fact that the flight controller
allegedly committed suicide. Or that sixteen top brass, generals and
colonels were disciplined for ordering Ron Brown's plane to fly into a
terrible storm when the flight distance was only 20 minutes away.

I spoke to a VIP pilot for Eisenhower "Mr. Russell" in Aptos, California
shortly after the crash, who was also suspicious.  Russell said that this
was not normal protocol, for one would have waited to let the storm pass
before making the 20 minute flight in the first place.  Or if they did make
the flight they would have remained at 2100 thousand feet until it was O.K.
and clear to land.  For his son Adam Darling a young man had a promising
political future under the Clinton's ahead when his life was cut short.
(Author's note: The rumor that the debris was scattered over 17 miles is
simply not true).
        Mr. and Mrs. Darling were shocked when I told them that Wang Jun
who had visited the White House and had been running a Chinse gun smuggling
and explosive operation out of Santa Cruz, California was in reality the
head of the Chinese Communist Secret Police. The company Wang owned was
Poly Tech Inc.
        After Jun was arrested on smuggling automatic machine guns he was
allowed to leave the USA and remains in China. Surely these weapons were
used to cause havoc within these United States. James Angleton had always
suspected Jun's good friend Henry Kissinger of being a Communist mole
infiltrating the CIA.  Under the Nixon administration Kissinger and Bush
met in China prior to Bush's taking over as Director of the CIA.
        Wang Jun was not only entertained by President Clinton at the White
House, he was also a vistor when President George Bush was in office.
        Both Kissinger and Bush were also involved in the Indonesian Bre-x
gold scandal of 1996-97.  Kissinger and Associates were responsible for
investigating gold in 1991 but would not be held responsible as advisers to
Freeport-McMoran in New Orleans if they made any errors.  They did and
their stock holders lost more than 4 billion dollars when Bre-x salted
their Indonesian gold mines.  Two lawsuits are pending in Houston and New
York against Bre-X.

We know today that Kissinger and Associates plan to earn 200 billion
dollars by the year 2000, a budget ten times larger than the Central
Intelligence Agency. Surely this money is not invested in the Bohemian Club
where Kissinger often frequents with his chauffeur-driven helicopter.

Kissinger also sits on the board at Revlon with Nancy Reagan and Vernon
Jordan. But what really shook the Darlings was that Kissinger's "Very good
friend," Wang Jun had been represented by Kenneth W. Starr the prosecuter
who had allowed criminally obtained evidence into the tainted
Lewinsky/Pentagon/CIA entrapment case.

According to Spotlight, Dec. 21, 1998, Wang Jun is Starr's private client
through his law practice at the firm of Kirkland and Ellis. It does not take
a genious to figure out that this has been the real reason why Kenneth W.
Starr/Janet Reno did not go after President Bill Clinton for his illegal
Chinese political contributions.

Remember that John Huang was only brought in by the conspiring renegade
CIA's media connections to distract the attention of the American public
away from the real story, on how Wang Jun the Chinese gun smuggler and
explosive tycoon had infiltrated our government at the White House.

I believe that Clinton was telling the truth on December 21, 1996, when  he
said that he did not know Wang Jun was a Chinese gun smuggler when he
visited with him and Ron Brown at the White House on February 6,1996.

In May of 1996, (a month after Ron Brown's plane went down under suspicious
circumstances) it was reported that Wang Jun told Federal authorities that
he could get an unlimited supply of explosives and surface-to-air missiles.

But two days later, one is left wondering who cowardly planted the
Christmas package in front of Jack Jacobson's law office on December the
23rd, 1996 which had a bomb in it. Jacobson's kids had been with their
father just twenty minutes prior to his opening the deadly surprise.

(Author's note: On December 8th a half a block away from Jacobson's law
office Adamson was being followed by a Federal-looking car with a man who
had a radio in it right across the street 1 block away from Jacobson's law
office.  This man walked right into Darco Printing and followed me right
out without a purchase. Adamson has written ten volumes on the JFK
assassination which incriminates the CIA.)

This author does not believe that Clinton was behind the bombing, but the
bombing in Santa Cruz could have been orchestrated to distract the
attention away from Bill Clinton's visit from Wang Jun.

The definite conspiracy against Jacobson remains unsolved.  Just as the
murder of Mary Mahoney who was an eyewitness to Clinton giving U.S.
financial, industrial and military secrets to Wang Jun. Miss Mahoney was
murdered last year in July of 1997 at a Starbucks coffee shop.  Where was
Kenneth W. Starr when we needed him?

Low on funds get volumes for free? By visiting your local library and
placing an order for the entire set of The de Mohrenschildt Story and refer
them to the Books in Print.

"Everything that we are today exists today because of the past.  If
historians don't get the story right, then our lives today are based upon
lies." Bruce Campbell Adamson Nov. 1997.

Visit my web site (http://www.ciajfk.com).

"Eliminate stress at the Post Office, send email."