-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 12/9/98 10:14:39 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

>   Mr. Freedman's information contains suppressed facts, including
>   exactly how the US was tricked into WW-I -- due to Zionist fraud:

If this isn't the official anti-Semite list of the US, why does this sort of
mindless hate based baloney keep appearing?  What is it about this list that
attracts the darker elements?  Don't get me wrong.  I don't think this
character hates the Jews.  He just hates.  The Jews and blacks are both
preferred targets by these types since they are few in number and because it
becomes tiresome, to healthy people, to continually answer baseless charges
and suppositions.

One encounters many interesting and provocative notions but it also requires
one to comb thru a certain amount of psychic decay.  This deterioration is not
good, it is especially not good because it is obvious that RoadsEnd puts an
enormous amount of work into keeping it lively and interesting.

I have an idea.  Why don't you out there who like to think of yourself as neo-
fascists hold your lying scheming tongues for a few millennia?

Jerry Harp