-Caveat Lector-

One could just as easily ask why this list attracts people who start name
calling whenever something is posted which puts Jewish power structures in
a  bad light. Ben Freedman's work is well known and he was Jewish himself.
I'm part Italian, but I don't take high racial offense when someone starts
detailing the evils of the Mafia kingpins. The definitive works, in my
judgement, on the tension between Jews and other Europeans throughout
history is the work of Fr. Denis Fahey -- which was reviewed a few years
back in Lloyd Miller's a-albionic newsletter. In it Fr. Fahey condemns the
Nazis and the dominant Jewish leadership, pointing out that they are both
naturalistic (anti-supernatural) forces.

If you wonder why this stuff is rising everywhere on the internet, check
out the insulting "defense" being given by Clinton's defenders (heavily
Jews such as Woody Allen Body Double Alan Dershowitz and the vicious
Margaret Holtzman, Charles Schumer, Lanny Davis, Rahm, Emanuel, Barnie
Frank, Jerry Adler etc. etc. etc.). There are others who are not Jewish,
but only the brain dead fail to see how over-represented this one small
fraction of the population is in so many evil movements. There is much,
much smaller group of articulate and, I would say, courageous Jews who are
opposing this crowd, such as those who are helping to bring eveyone the
Middle East Realities (MER) list on the web. I gather these intrepid souls
are paid for their trouble to express their honest opinions with ostracism
from many elite circles.

Anyway, when the more alert of the Christian elements begin to react to try
to salvage decency for the nation, then cries of "hater" and "anti-Semite"
ring loudly and rise to the clouds. This slogan's "control" value is
wearing thin, and the clique of Jews running the 4 networks blew the
"anti-Semite" charge when they tried to pin it on Pat Buchanan after he won
in the New Hampshire, 1996 GOP primary. . . . I absolutely condemn Nazism,
but I also condemn Jewish supremicists who pretend to be "just loyal
Americans" when they so obviously are agents of influence for Israel and
proponents of every anti-Christian and destructive policy that comes along,
including the current campaign to save Clinton by saying perjury, lying
under oath, and felonies are suddenly hard to define or discern.

Schumer and the whole crowd of super-zionists would send 1,000,000 American
boys to their death to defend the anti-Christian state of Israel if
necessary, without batting an eye; and myself and a growing number
Americans just aren't going to remain silent while complete the hi-jacking
of this nation. As one elderly gentlemen I knew asked years ago in
rhetorical fashion, "Who are these people who want to be above
criticism?????  Jim Condit Jr.