Listers:

I am not sure others saw this or the web URL, however, the NY Times has
been running a number of articles on the CIA since Nov 28th or so.  See
below the URL and info about these -- you may need to "register" with
NYT, login, password, to get into the articles and special CIA
discussion groups.  Judith
____________________________

THE REAL CIA
This special report is based on the New York Times Television
documentary, "The Real C.I.A.: Enemies, Secrets and Spies." With text by

Tim Weiner, the Times Washington correspondent who narrated the
report, it includes video clips from the documentary and articles from
the New York Times archives.

http://www.nytimes.com/library/national/index-cia.html
____________________________________

Dining With the Devil