-Caveat Lector-

I read my post and saw that I did not make it clear enough.  The Society of
The Arts or something like that is funded with our tax dollars and the
Clintons (particually Hillary) believes that Homosexual movies are a art
form.   Below is my take on this.

from
http://members.xoom.com/ThePiedPiper/EducationReligionandPropoganda.htm
What is a partnership?  Maybe I should start off with asking
what is sex?  What is your basic definition of sex?  A sport or
a art?  For the answer to this one let us check out the
government and what they spend our tax dollars on as well as the
basic definition of art and sport.  Does the government
underwrite football as a art?  No.  Does it underwrite Wrestling
as a art?  No.  Both of these are contact sports and they do
not come under the heading of Art.  Does it underwrite Ice Skating?
No.  but Ice Skating is very close to a art!  The interest that we
have in Partners that Ice Dance is amazing, or is it?  It is not what you
do once you get there, that is something that is easy to find out.  It
is in the dance - how you get there that is a art.

    Now comes the kicker, did you know that your federal
government underwrites X-rated movies as a art form?
Lesbians saying why they should not kill their lovers
(wish I could remember that whole thing) and
other forms of "sex."  It is not that I have issue with
who is doing what to whom - as long as they are consenting
adults and that they respect the fact that I am not interested in
it.  What I do take exception to is the fact that this contact
SPORT is being underwritten by our ART foundation as a ART.

    Now to get picky about this.  True artists normally want
a audience and to create a following so that they will make
money.  They have agents so that as they become more popular
someone else will be there to handle the bookings and to
read the contracts so that their rights are upheld.  They also
have insurance in case they are hurt and can not work.  So
they do take exception to being hurt or maimed - it might make
what they have (themselves) less marketable.  Sex movies and
I am talking about all of them here, not just the ones that the
government is underwriting, should follow the same rules
(for actors and actresses) as any other movie.

    Basic rules seem to be
1) do not harm living things
2) since you are a marketable item, take care of yourself.

    The fact that these are followed can be seen in such movies
as Arachnophobia and Ben.  In Arachnophobia the (dog gone) spiders
were not allowed to be hurt and in Ben every scene with Rats had
to be OK'ed.  The animals had agents?  Maybe they had those
to, but they definitely had the SPCA and Human Society as well
as the insurance company that the film had hired.

    I recently received a e-mail advertising a movie about a
woman that had broken a record.  Something about a 100
men in 24 hours.  Granted it implied that she was taking care
of more that one at a time but I did the math and wondered.
A actress in a movie is careful of her assets and if a horse is
in a movie they check for saddle chaffing.  Should we require
less of these movies which seem to show how some (should)
have sex?  She had to possibly be chaffed, wonder if her
agent was even worried?  The Eviel Kanevel of the sex world?
Well we do not underwrite him as art either.  Let's get back to
that chaffing.  If her agent is not going to watch out for her
interests then maybe we need to have the SPCA do it.  We
should have our artists aspire to at least be at the level of
animals.  Even if they are not being treated as humans they
can at least have the protection that we would afford a
Spider or a Rat...since you could get hurt in even normal sex.
Would be nice if they were treated as humans, they might
even act like ones.  Now as to the Lesbian and Homosexual
movies that our art dollars are subsidizing too.  Well, the SPCA
might be applicable there as well.  I imagine that there is some
abuse and chaffing that might need to be looked
into and checked on.

    Well, if sex is a sport then the practice of this sport is not
what a normal partnership is about.  Unless you consider
partnership and collaboration a sport to.  I personally
consider those things to be arts.  It should take a lot longer
to get to that horizontal dance, then it does to do it.  If that
is the case, then where do you practice if you want a relationship
to work?  It is not in the bedroom, even the best sport has a
schematic or choreographer and if you can not work as a partner
ship outside of the bedroom then your partnership in the bedroom
will probably suffer as well.  Still and all (most) males are used
to practicing the physical aspects of things.  Also many would be
good players on the field but lousy coaches or owners of a team.
When you get married, do you want a player from the field or
someone that is able to see the plays that are happening and
capable of working with you to win the game (the marriage)
in and OUT of the bedroom?  That is a artist as well as a
sportsman?