-Caveat Lector-

Hey, Hawk! I don't know how much we agree on, but you, Lloyd and me may turn
this list around yet! Jim Condit Jr. P.S. Again, thanks for another
excellent post (below) full of wit and sound thinking.

P.P.S. I'm not surprised if G. Harp and Nurev are against Bill Gates. They
seem to pick up their cues from a certain faction of the Ruling Elite who 1)
were blindsided by Gates's constructive revolution because they didn't
understand what was happening enough to kill it off like they have so many
inventions that, with a little research and help, could have also have
slightly or greatly improved humanity's lot; 2) are now double mad at Gates
that he blindsided them; 3) are terrified that he is going to wreck their
future plans to continue to exploit mankind, which wholesome destruction of
their power is already well under way; 4) have now set up an Inquisition to
go after Gates just like they did to ruin an Italian-American businessman
(name escapes) who was becoming too influential for Bernard Baruch's liking
before and during WWII (story is told in Henry Ford's International Jew
books, vol 1 or 2 I believe (lucky we're not living in Germany, where you're
not allowed to look at that series of books without "proving" that you have
a legitimate need to see it, I'll bet Nurev and G. Harp support that, how
about it guys?), or the type of Inquisition they set up over ATT in the
mid-80's when the Ruling Elite got a Judge Green appointed to approve ATT's
every move in order to break up ATT so that the whole communications system
could be reconstituted under new companies, especially WORLDCOM.

The funny thing is that, while they have the Judge appointed to harass Gates
to death, if possible, --- the Judge is having trouble keeping up with Gates
to even decide what to do. Funny. Whenever you see Gates mentioned in the
establishment media, note the way he is subtly painted as a villain --
almost always -- with a word here and a word there.

It's the same way that the worthless tramp Monica is always treated as a
sympathetic victim because of who she's fronting for, as opposed to the
courageous Linda Tripp (who because she was "born" into the wrong tribe) is
always portrayed as villanous and "baaaaaaaadddddd."

Anybody who watched Linda Tripp's press conference, where she was literally
shaking as she got her message out, can see she is a NORMAL American who
dared to try and save herself instead of tucking tail and running or
willingly putting her neck on the chopping block. Monica on the other hand,
trots around, well coached, getting paid millions soon for "services
rendered" with the air of one uppity valley girl who knows she enjoys the
protection of the world's top Media outlets and intelligence agencies. . . .
Oh well, so long for now.