-Caveat Lector-

        >>>It's fine with me.  I'd like to see it.  After all the Dems and
the Reps are
> so similar they switch parties with great ease.  I want to see everybody's
> dirty laundry.  Why not?  Then we can choose the bum whose sex life repels
> us
> the least.  Prudy<<<

        There's a difference with having a fling or an affair, then having
sex with a subordinate on the job.  Do people realize this? Not that one is
worse then the other, but... Larry F. isn't making his point well... The
pres isn't being impeached because he had sex with Monica anyways... I
wonder if he's aware of this.

        Jamie