-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 1/16/99 3:07:06 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< > I hear that  David Duke--the Grand Old Wizard--will be running for
Congress,

   I would point out that  under the Democratic/liberal definition of morality
 David Duke would be considered a  moral man as long as he was true to
 political issues.
 Did you see the news report about the 47 Democrats who were card carrying
 members of the alleged white supremist group that the liberals excoriated
 Trent Lott about?  Interestingly no liberals/Democrats have stepped forward
 denounce those 47. >>

You're right.  They're all a bunch of bums.  I'm sure that most of those 47
Dems are the blue dogs from the South.  Some may already be on the Rep list.
It's amazing how quick the news is ready to report about this business when
they're trying to make Lott look good, and how Clinton is the only adulterer
who ever set foot in Washington.  Oh well.  Prudy