-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 12/10/98 8:09:38 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>Mr. Caulfield (or do you go by 'Catcher?),
>

>Thanks for the Kennedy material.  It was interesting.... Screwy.... But
>
>interesting.  Ok, how many of you out there really think that Kennedy
>
>was killed as an occult conspiracy?  Show of hands.

well, I guess I do, since I authored the article, which wasn't complete and
had been edited some. Here tis a url and the end of the article. In the
article at site are embedded links to other research materials.
from:
http://www.parascope.com/articles/1196/kenindex.htm
<A HREF="http://www.parascope.com/articles/1196/kenindex.htm">Mind Control,
the Illuminati & the JFK Assassin </A>
-----
Looking into the subject of mind-control, one finds that the scope is
wide and methods used are sophisticated. Mind control traces its origins
to religious institutional use by priesthoods. Techniques of mind
control developed in our western culture were field-tested by the
Jesuits, certain Vatican groups, and various mystery religions, secret
societies and masonic organizations. Methods tested during the
Inquisition were refined by Dr. Josef Mengele during the reign of the
Third Reich.

After World War II, thousands of Nazi scientists, researchers and
administrators were "smuggled" into the United States against direct
written orders from President Harry S. Truman, through Operation
Sunrise, Operation Blowback, Operation Paperclip and other covert ops.
Soon afterwards, a mind control project called Marionette Programming
imported from Nazi Germany was revived under the new name, "Project
Monarch." The basic component of the Monarch program is the
sophisticated manipulation of the mind, using extreme trauma to induce
Multiple Personality Disorder (MPD), now known as Disassociative
Disorder.

In public testimony submitted to the President's Committee on Radiation,
there are amazing allegations of severe torture and inhumane pogroms
foisted upon Americans and other citizens, especially as children. These
same children were used in radiation experiments. They detail the drug
and traumatic methodology of sophisticated mind control. Candy Jones and
Cathy O'Brien tell similar stories of brutal mind control
experimentation as part of the CIA's MKULTRA program. Many mind control
survivors speak of a "Dr. Greene." Some researchers have identified Dr.
Greene as the infamous Dr. Mengele.

But mind control programs and assassinations are merely part of a much
larger "enterprise" being carried out by an international network of
power interests. In 1995, a researcher-lawyer anonymously posted his
ten-year investigation of this conspiracy on the Internet. Calling the
JFK assassination part of a 50-year conspiracy, he detailed the
structure of this international network, which he named "the group." The
inner workings and "New World Order" agenda of this group fit snugly
with what other researchers have called the Illuminati.
-----

Americans' trust
of government
has steadily declined
since JFK's death.

4: The New World Order

"After all, it was you and me."
--The Rolling Stones, "Sympathy for the Devil"

Soon after the American Revolution, John Robison, a professor of
natural philosophy at Edinburgh University in Scotland and member of a
Freemason lodge, said that he was asked to join the Illuminati. After
studying the group, he concluded that the purposes of the Illuminati
were not compatible with his beliefs.

In 1798, he published a book called "Proofs Of A Conspiracy," which
states:

"An association has been formed for the express purpose of rooting out
all the religious establishments and overturning all the existing
governments.... The leaders would rule the World with uncontrollable
power, while all the rest would be employed as tools of the ambition of
their unknown superiors."

"Proofs of A Conspiracy" was sent to George Washington. Responding to
the sender of the book with a letter, President Washington said he was
well aware of the Illuminati presence in America. He wrote that the
Illuminati had "diabolical tenets" and that their object was "a
separation of the People from their government."

The decades following the JFK assassination have been marked by
increasing cynicism and disillusionment among the American people
towards a government which acts as an elite, aloof institution at the
disposal of powerful forces both seen and unseen. Washington's prophecy
of "a separation of the People from their government" has come to
fulfillment. As the glaciers of a contrived Cold War melt down, our
"government" is steadily militarizing and expanding its police powers,
turning away from foreign targets of aggression to focus on domestic
"insurrection." Although the foundation of this conspiracy has been
under construction for centuries, the poisoned fruits of these labors
burst into bloom on that dark day in Dealey Plaza 33 years ago.

So did Oz-wald do it all by himself? Or are we all patsies on the bloody
path to the New World Order?

Back to JFK/Illuminati Index Appendices: Further Reading JFK

>How many of you out
>
>there think that there are more holes in that theory than in the whole
>
>'I tried it and I didn't like it.  I never inhaled' story?  How many
>
>think that the CIA and Mafia working together,

Quite a few holes in that theory also. First off, you had happenings that
involved the JCS and much of the op was affected off-shore and parts of the
set-up timeline go beyond the CIA and mobs ken.

>implausible though it
>
>might seem, has a much, much higher probabilty of being right?  (I'm not
>
>saying that that's what happened, just that it seems much more probable
>
>given the evidence)  Who's 'occult ritual' is the 'killing of the divine
>
>king'?  Please try to give me a reference that ISN'T using it in
>
>reference to Kennedy.  I want an alchemical or occult text.

J. Fraser "The Golden Bough, was included as a reference in the text. Have you
read it?

>I believe
>
>it may exist, but I want to see it quoted.  Please also provide the name
>
>of the Project Pegasus 'deep cover agent' and proof he once lived or at
>
>the very least where I can download the sound files from the tapes.

It is called conspiracy. I would suggest you read Mr.  Stitch's book.
you may contact Rodney, he is on the web. Rodney has quite the story to tell.
Have you read any of Mr Stitch's books?

>Otherwise all of that info is completely unverifiable.  Like I said..
>
>very interesting, but I need more independent verification, not the
>
>mutual pat-on-the-back aren't-we-so-clever conspiracy journals that all
>
>use each other as references.  Verifiable government documents would be
>
>nice.  Please understand that I am not trying to say that these things
>
>don't exist, just that if you want to get to the heart of it you need to
>
>work on more than 'so-and-so said they talked to someone who claimed
>
>they knew.'  Thanks though..  some of the info was very valid I think.

-----
Aloha, He'Ping,
Om, Shalom, Salaam.
Em Hotep, Peace Be,