-Caveat Lector-

I am not sure how Canada is set up, but if the people
there can put issues on the ballots and have a process
for recalling elected officials.

If you do, this idea may help your citizens gain control
of their own government.
I have been posting the concept where I can and will
begin to spell it out Jan 1 in a news letter.

If you have people who actually want democracy
(not cons using people so THEY can get control)
then I will be glad to outline the plan.

gov.txt is a long file that spells out the whole caper.
It begins with exposing the fraud of political parties
and this phony democracy/republic.
Of course this will be boring to people in e-mail who
are into politics. This has info that most of you already
know.
This information needed to be included for the Do-Do
on the street who has never considered these things.
We computer egg heads are no smarter than most others
it is just that we do extensive studies on these issues.
In the study of party groupies, make this observation:
*  When scum in the opposite parties are busted in
corruption, notice how they kick them in the face, but
*  When their own scum bag politician is busted in
corruption, they can only make excuses for them and
"defend" their crook by changing the subject to things
the crooks in the other parties have been  busted in.

The people must know how party Lemmings are brain
washed and are indeed the source of power for the
party mob families.
Just in the last couple of days, the clinton caper, the
segment on 60 minutes how the democratic party
ripped the Indians off, the segment on 20/20 where
the Russian mob boss was brought in the white house
(for a contribution) to meet clinton, our state Governor
(republican) is being charged for illegally funneling
campaign funds, employees in the white house obtaining
raises and promotions by buying false diplomas,
A cop molesting his step daughter, the auditor was
just sentenced to prison after he was busted on video
tape...
The government is controlled by the party mob families
and when their family members are busted they either
get suspended sentences or they get off scott free.

The party Lemmings is easily controlled, all that is
needed to control their minds and money is waving
a flag, playing a song and having the great honor of
being in the presence or shaking the hands of their
almighty gods.

The party mob families get their power from these
groupie idiots and that is one issue that must be
dealt with.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
SUBSCRIBE cdd-l
                    (in the message body.)

I will try to post the outline of the plan in this news letter in
January.
This idea was written for America, but the concept should
work in any country that pretends to be a democracy.
.