-Caveat Lector-

What a perfectly outrageous presentation.  Why would anyone ask
anyone else any question based on that garbage unless they were
 investigating a "REAL" sex crime.
///
It does not matter WHY the questions were asked, the fact was
they were asked and THE BALD FACE LIAR, LIED UNDER OATH.

                                               ***
 I imagine that if we could lay (no pun intended) all the guys who have
asked Paula for sex end to end, we could reach China.
///
It does not matter, if Paula Jones or your own mother may have
did ... What, the fact of what someone else has done does not
change the fact that CLINTON IS A BALD FACE LIAR.
                                               ***

 What's the crime here?
///
The crime is ... IF any politician commits the same acts that
others have  put in prison for, they are criminals.
CLINTON HAS COMMITTED THE SAME ACTS OTHERS HAVE
 CONVICTED FELONS FOR AND IMPRISONED.

Law is offences stipulated by politicians that one is to be
arrested, fined, imprisoned and/or killed for.

The outrage is that the gods who impose their "laws" on
the American people make themselves above their own "laws"
                                             ***
Don't play Clinton it won't work? Don't pick the parts you want to
respond to and ignore the rest, list these questions and give your
response

1  Do you think the laws of purjury should be stripped from the books?
2  Do you think that politicians, their money grubbing crack lickers or
    their Lemmings should be able to add their own reasons/exclusions
    to  the law when one of the party gods are tried?
3  Do you say clinton is innocent because some other scum bag
    committed the same or some other crime?
4  Have the laws (being applied to clinton) resulted in imprisonment of
other citizens?
5  If Clinton has did the SAME THINGS others have  branded a
    felon for, then why isn't Clinton a felon?
6  Do you think there should be one set of laws for the village idiots
    and another set of laws for the gods in political office?
7  What do you think would happen to a man who grabbed Chelsie
by the crotch and pulled out his ... to suck?

I think I have addressed all of your "defenses" of Clinton, now answer
my 7 or don't bother to say anything more to my posts.

"Team Spirit",  I often wonder if this high school condition is part
of the politician's mind bending tactics to prepare their little Lemmings
for the time they are needed to blindly cheer for the gods in the
political parties.
      SO BRAIN WASHED, THEY WILL SUPPORT THEIR gods
        IN SPITE OF THE FACT THEY ARE CRIMINALS.