-Caveat Lector-

Dear List,

Just re*subs*rib*d to CTRL shortly ago and wish to comment on Mike
Moxley's post, but first I wanna tell ya'll that last Sunday, a week ago
today my computer crashed. Needless to say I lost everything :(   One of
the things I was researching for was sound information regarding Y2K. I
had found several websites with good info but when the crash came I lost
it all. I had no backup, don't even know how backup is done for I am
quite ignorant about computers, but trying to learn, and am having to
gather info from scratch again. I wish to ask a favor of you, please. If
any of you may know of websites with sound information about the Y2K
thingy, would you please let me know? I would be ever so grateful.
Thanking you in advance.

Now, about Mr. Moxley's post....Sir, just wanna say I enjoyed so much
reading your most informative note on Libertarians and it's one that I
shall print up to keep if you don't mind. I appreciate your taking the
time to inform us about this. And, too....all those marvelous quotes of
our Founding Fathers you submitted are little treasures as far as I'm
concerned. Thank you again. God bless you.

Southron Regards,
Linda of the Palmetto State