-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 1/19/99 11:39:52 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< To me this would imply that the military does not approve of pedophilia in
 any form.  To try to make sure that the officers learn to protect those that
 they have responsibility over. >>

I've never heard anybody in this world admit that they approve of pedophilia.
The military is no exception, although I recall reading an interview with a
colonel who had been in Vietnam who talked about a case involving a group of
men and a girl child of about nine.  The child died.  The military cases of
fraternization have nothing to do with age.  The last case I recall, the lady
sergeant was 29 and the captain was 32.  It is social status or caste that is
the issue here.  Prudy