-Caveat Lector-

THIS MESSAGE POSTED ON APFN MESSAGE BOARD:
http://www.insidetheweb.com/messageboard/mbs.cgi?acct=mb77532

Subject: Re: Why Waco? Patriots Respond!
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 1998 08:48:40 -0500
From: "Carol A. Valentine" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CC: APFN ONELIST <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "APFN eGroups.com" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
     "\"\\\"APFN\\\" MyFreeOffice\"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
     American Patriot Friends Network <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
     APFN1 VEGASNET <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
     APFN AUTO RESPONDER <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please allow me to respond to points made by Gary Hunt and C.Moore:

>Subject: Re: Waco Documentary Is A Hoax
>Date: Thu, 03 Dec 1998 18:20:17 -0700
>From: Gary Hunt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>CC: APFN AUTO RESPONDER <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>  Regarding Carol Valentine's post, "Waco Documentary Is A Hoax",
>Valentine has, desperately, attempted to maintain the failed position
>taken by Linda Thompson years ago. What "Waco, The Rules of Engagement"
>does is bring forward more evidence which supports what was believed by
>many and supported by little credible evidence, but with statements made
>in interviews by some of the Davidians.
>
>  It is, indeed, unfortunate that the position Valentine and Thompson
>hold requires that some of the Davidians be government agents.

Gary apparently has not read the US government's Treasury Report. On pg. 92
it describes "former cult members" (note the plural use of the word) who
were in the "Compound" at the time of the raid.

http://www.mnsinc.com/SkyWriter/WacoMuseum/war/doc/w_doc16.gif

These agents were apparently deployed throughout the building, studying and
later reporting the reaction of the Davidians to the news of the impending
ATF raid.

There is other evidence, though.  For example, go to:

http://www.mnsinc.com/SkyWriter/WacoMuseum/war/page/w_d.html

and read "Smart Diagram of the Mt. Carmel Center "  and  "Dumb Diagram of
the Mt. Carmel Center."  You will see evidence that a deep cover
agent/agents were living amongst the Davidians, informing the govt. on the
location of the living quarters and offices of the Davidians before the
raid.

Deep cover agents also took down the ham radio tower before the ATF raid .
. . and set up a virtual test laboratory of surveillance devices within the
Mt. Carmel Center (see London Times article of March 21, 1993 at:

http://www.mnsinc.com/SkyWriter/WacoMuseum/war/fig/w_fig01.jpg

>Subject: Waco Update: 12-3-98
>
>Date: Thu, 03 Dec 1998 23:20:06 -0500
>From: Carol Moore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: A-Waco List from <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>MY VISIT TO THE NATIONAL HOLOCAUST MUSEUM
>          In early July I visited the National Holocaust
>Museum in Washington, D.C., where I live.  It was something
>I'd been meaning to do for a few years. I was motivated, in
>part, by my disgust with Carol Valentine's Holocaust
>
>Museum and her recent Holocaust denial rants on usenet.

>          The national Holocaust Museum presented ample
>evidence of Nazi crimes against political and religious
>activists and resisters, gypsies, the disabled, homosexuals,
>as well as those against Jews.  The museum's decor of
>brick, grey metal and unpainted wood simulates concentration
>camp architecture.  The three floors of the permanent exhibit
>detail in video, audio and artifacts the rise of the Nazis,
>the massacres, the concentration camps and the liberation
>of the few survivors.  One glass wall of a hallway lists
>the names of hundreds of predominantly Jewish communities
>and towns decimated by the Nazi's.  The Nazi's committed
>hundreds of "Wacos" against Jews alone. (And destroyed
>thousands of other villages on their march through Eastern
>Europe and the Soviet Union.)
>          I was most strongly reminded of Waco at the end of
>the 15 minute movie that described the museum's exhibits.
>In the final scene an American flag flies as the commentator
>says something like, "And Americans must make sure that
>something like this never happens here in America or anywhere
>again."  Well, I hadn't intended to do so, but I spontaneously
>called out, "No More Wacos."  I'm sure a few of the other
>visitors understood my concern-and that it was in the spirit
>of the Museum and not against it.

C.Moore fails to mention, among other things, that the USHMM helped
President Clinton hide the murders of the Davidians from the US public.
How?

The inferno at Mt. Carmel had hardly gone out when the USHMM presented
Clinton as guest of honor at the dedication of the USHMM held on *April 19,
1993.*

While *affirming* the holocaust of the Jews during WWII, Clinton used the
backdrop of the USHMM dedication to *deny* the Davidian holocaust, and to
make the false claim that the Davidians had committed suicide!

And not one of the "Never Again" crowd opened his mouth or uttered a word
of condemnation or comment on the public slaughter of  the Davidian
innocents just hours before!  Nor have they ever made any comment or
condemnation since.  The USHMM's actions and non-actions concerning Waco is
disgusting and outrageous.

Now let's look at the lie USHMM is promoting:

The alleged Holocaust of the Jews (as classically described: Hitler
designed and directed racial  exterminate program to rid the world of Jews,
built gas chambers to do the job, and actually killed 6 million) did not
happen.

Concentration camps and tattooing of Jews did happen--Hitler wanted to
expel the Jews from Germanic Europe, put them in concentration camps, and
used them as slave laborers.  Not nice for sure, but a far cry from the
classic story.

Consider this:  British historian David Irving spent ten years researching
the Hitler archives and the archives of the German High Command and did not
find a single document attesting to the existence of such a Hitlerian
extermination  program, nor could he find any documents referring to such a
program.  He did of course find evidence of other Hitler crimes . . .

Let's think for a minute.  Do you suppose the efficient and bureaucratic
Germans pulled off the racial extermination of 6 million by communicating
to each other by means of  hand signals, winks, nudges and nods?

This lack of documentation alone should give all of us a reason to look
further.

The text at the opening of the SkyWriter URL (below) says the Waco
Holocaust Electronic Museum was "Researched and written  'to bring history
into accord with the facts,' in the tradition of historical revisionism.
Public Action supports the open discussion of holocausts, including the
story of the World War II atrocities . . . "

Free inquiry is a terrible thing to some . . . fair puts them into a froth!

===
Carol A. Valentine
President, Public Action, Inc.

Have you seen the Waco Holocaust Electronic Museum?
See what they did to the mothers and children--

http://www.Public-Action.com/SkyWriter

"In an age of  universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
--attr. George Orwell
[APFN] Let's keep the debate going on Waco. We are learning a lot from
these postings. Maybe somebody in the U.S. Judiciary is reading some
of this inforatmion. Maybe, they will do a real investigation. Maybe
some ATF or FBI agent that took part will add some infomation and facts
to our intervestigation. Just, maybe!

[APFN] MEDIA & PATRIOT WEB PAGE DIRECTORY:
Webmaster: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Icq #: 9729234
http://home.rica.net/CaptainNemo/pers/patsites.htm

[APFN] EMAIL MESSAGES ON THE WEB: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.eGroups.com/list/apfn/